EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS
people who scream when the teacher turns off the lights
I just tried to heat up a corn dog and all hell broke loose as you can see. It now smells like cooked pork ass.I don’t know to do with myself now.
Carl understands me
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
Snails Kiss On Cherries [photo by Vyacheslav Mishchenk]
THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT MY LIFE TO BE
Then they will each swap sperm packets by in jecting a dart into eachother. Fertilizing eachothers eggs and moving on into the rest of their lives
I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay